Network for Innovation in Career Guidance and Counselling
Career guidance and counselling is a vibrant practice, which includes diverse professional roles and responsibilities (career counselling, career education, career assessment and information, career service management & social systems interventions). Over the past years, many new approaches have been introduced and tested to improve career support for diverse citizen groups, inspired both by new technologies and other practices.
The main learning aim of this year’s academy will be to introduce participants to a wide range of innovative approaches, which they can embrace in their practice (as practitioners) or training programs (as academic trainers).
Benefits for Participants
- Knowledge of diverse new approaches to career support
- Empirical findings on the appropriateness of diverse approaches for different groups
- Discussions with practitioners and academic trainers on innovative approaches to career support
- Practical applications of new approaches in diverse training workshops and interactive lectures
- Supervision on career support or academic training
- Structured networking activities to build international, trans-disciplinary connections
– Lises historie har fått meg til å tenke på hvordan god karriereveiledning kunne ha gitt henne en lettere vei til jobben hun elsker, sier karriereveileder Jeanette Mari Granholt.
NTNU tilbyr for første gang videreutdanning i studieveiledning.
Karriereveiledning er viktigere enn noen gang, og forskningen viser at det faktisk virker.