IAEVG Global Symposium
IAEVG Global Symposium will be part of the preliminary event in Brno before the IAEVG Conference in Bratislava and will be held on 10th September (Tuesday) in the morning (9h – 13h).
The Symposium will focus on the role of guidance community in the development of national guidance systems: voices of counsellors and associations in career guidance systems development, dialogue between practitioners/associations and national guidance systems.
The discussion will focus on following topics:
- How can career practitioners and their associations be involved in developing national guidance system?
- What practices have been successful until now (e.g. National Guidance Forums, etc.)?
- Is there a dialogue and mutual learning among counsellors/associations, policy makers and all other relevant stakeholders? What could be improved in the dialogue?
- How can career practitioners/associations be engaged in implementation of career guidance policy initiatives?
- What is changing in the role of career guidance, practitioners and their associations?
- Are guidance practitioners and their associations involved enough into research of the field? Evidence, good practice, perspectives, barriers…
- How we can support as much as possible inclusive and strongly democratic guidance policies and systems?
– Lises historie har fått meg til å tenke på hvordan god karriereveiledning kunne ha gitt henne en lettere vei til jobben hun elsker, sier karriereveileder Jeanette Mari Granholt.
NTNU tilbyr for første gang videreutdanning i studieveiledning.
Karriereveiledning er viktigere enn noen gang, og forskningen viser at det faktisk virker.