Career guidance and social justice summer school
Join our Summer School and broaden your knowledge and skills on social justice and career guidance.
- What: Intensive course
- When: August 17th - 21st, 2020
- Level: Bachelor/Master
- Host: Inland Norway Universty of Applied Sciences
- Credit points: 5 ECTS
VALA has received student express mobility funding and will support the travel of students outside Norway to attend the in house session.
By the end of this summer school participants will have explored...
• How do our careers interact with notions of wealth, power, politics and justice?
• How can career guidance contribute to social justice?
• Can you help people in practical ways, whilst also supporting them to struggling for a more just world?
• What practices, models and theories can be used to support emancipatory forms of career guidance?
• How will digitalisation and digital social media affect, contribute or challenge guidance for social justice?
We look forward to meeting you in Lillehammer!
God kartlegging med veileder og tilrettelegging fra arbeidsgiver kan få flere voksne med Asperger syndrom ut i jobb.
Veiledningsmetoden Life-design kan bidra til at veisøkeren gjenvinner kontrollen over egen karriere.
Fra 1.1.2020 er det Kompetanse Norge som står bak Veilederforum.no.