IAEVG - karriereveilederkonferanse i Gøteborg
Temaet for årets konferanse er «A Need for Change».
Det er følgende undertemaer:
• A need for change in delivery and/or access to career guidance and counselling
What is needed to make the Lifelong Guidance a reality for everyone?
• A need for change in the training of career guidance professional
The needs for delivery of Lifelong Guidance in a multicultural society
• New theories, models and strategies in career guidance and counselling for migrants and refugees
Society is becoming more and more multicultural but still most of our theories and models are based in a western context. What changes do we need for the future?
• The role of ICT and social media in career guidance and counselling
Especially young people live their lives on social media today - but where do the career guidance and counselling take place?
• Career guidance and counselling and the ever-changing labour market and access to work
We are supporting young people preparing for occupations and a labour market that still does not exist. At the same time, the working population should be prepared for a changing working life.
Blant foredragsholderne er Linda S. Gottfredson og Jim Sampson.
Del denne siden
Det blir nærmest tatt for gitt hva en karriere er, hvem som har en karriere og hvem som er uten en karriere. Barry Irving reflekterer i denne artikkelen rundt innholdet i karrierebegrepet.